Find answers to frequently asked questions related to our websites, resources, member services, and more. If you do not find answers here, check our individual websites, visit our online Store, or contact us directly.
Copyright & Privacy
Digital Resources » Email Newsletters
I never receive the email newsletters that I signed up for
Our email communications to you may be affected by email filtering or SPAM protection software on your computer, or on your Service Provider's network.
Here are some tips on ensuring our email to you don't end up in your Junk mailbox, or simply goes missing.
- If you are using any challenge-response email filtering software, make sure you pre-approve or whitelist our sending domains (ffoz.org/ffoz.com) in order to receive our emails.
- Whatever email client or ISP (Internet Service Provider) you use, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, MSN, Gmail, etc., add our domains (ffoz.org, ffoz.com, and shaliach.net) to your contact list or addressbook, and mark these domains as approved in your email client.
- Add a special rule in your email inbox to deliver FFOZ emails to a special folder
- Contact your ISP and explain the fact that you are not receiving emails from ffoz.org, and request that they whilelist our domains to ensure you receive our emails.
- When you signed up, you might have inadvertently entered your email address incorrectly. Try signing up again.
- If none of the above issues explain the problem, please contact us here and give us as much informaiton as possible.