Support & Info
Find answers to frequently asked questions related to our websites, resources, member services, and more. If you do not find answers here, check our individual websites, visit our online Store, or contact us directly.
Copyright & Privacy
Digital Resources » Email Newsletters
I never receive the email newsletters that I signed up for
Our email communications to you may be affected by email filtering or SPAM protection software on your computer, or on your Service Provider's network.
Here are some tips on ensuring you get your email newsletters.
- If you have a Core account, you can check your newsletter subscriptions easily. Create an account if you do not have one.
- If you are using any challenge-response email filtering software, make sure you pre-approve or whitelist our sending domains (ffoz.org/ffoz.com) in order to receive our emails.
- Whatever email client or ISP (Internet Service Provider) you use, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, MSN, Gmail, etc., add us and our domains (ffoz.org, ffoz.com, and shaliach.net) to your contact list or addressbook, and mark these as approved senders in your email client.
- Add a special rule in your email inbox to deliver FFOZ emails to a special folder
- Contact your ISP and explain the fact that you are not receiving emails from ffoz.org, and request that they whilelist our domains to ensure you receive our emails.
- When you signed up, you might have inadvertently entered your email address incorrectly. Try signing up again.
- Your email might have bounced back to us several time and have been disabled from receiving emails. Try signing up again to fix that.
- You might have inadvertantly unsubscribed. Try signing up again to fix that.
- If none of the above issues explain the problem, please contact our Technical Support team here.