Find answers to frequently asked questions related to our websites, resources, member services, and more. If you do not find answers here, check our individual websites, visit our online Store, or contact us directly.
Copyright & Privacy
Online Store » Store Account
Can I use my Core account password at the Store?
- Your Core account login (username and password) is not automatically valid at our Resources Store.
- You have to create a separate account at our Store in order to purchase resources, or you can purchase and checkout as a Guest without the need to sign in.
- If you already have both accounts (Core account and Store account), and would like to use the same password, we suggest you update your Store account password and make it the same as your Core account.
- If you already have a online Store account, you can update your Store account in your Store profile here.
- Keep your account passwords synchronized in order to avoid confusion.
- If you reset your password or change information in either of these two accounts, remember to update them both if you wish.