Find answers to frequently asked questions related to our websites, resources, member services, and more. If you do not find answers here, check our individual websites, visit our online Store, or contact us directly.
Copyright & Privacy
Core Community » Password
I forgot my Core account password
If you forgot your Core account password, you can follow one of the following methods to recover your account:
Option 1: Reset your password
- Reset your password here by entering either your email address or username, or click the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen.
- Follow the instructions carefully afterwards in order to create a new password password.
- If you do not receive an email after resetting your password, also check your Junk mail or Spam folder.
Option 2: Revalidate your existing account
- If you know your Core account username, you can re-validate your existing account here.
- Enter your username after clicking the above link. Afterwards, you will get the option to request a new validation email at your registered email address.
- When you receive the email, click on the link to confirm/validate your email address.
- If everything is correct, your account will be reactivated, and you will see your existing login credentials which you can now use to sign into your account.
- You can then choose to change your password by using the "Update Profile" option.