If you forgot your Core account password, you can follow one of the following methods to recover your account:
Option 1: Reset your password
- Reset your password here by entering either your email address or username, or click the "Forgot Password" link on the login screen.
- Follow the instructions carefully afterwards in order to create a new password password.
- If you do not receive an email after resetting your password, also check your Junk mail or Spam folder.
Option 2: Revalidate your existing account
- If you know your Core account username, you can re-validate your existing account here.
- Enter your username after clicking the above link. Afterwards, you will get the option to request a new validation email at your registered email address.
- When you receive the email, click on the link to confirm/validate your email address.
- If everything is correct, your account will be reactivated, and you will see your existing login credentials which you can now use to sign into your account.
- You can then choose to change your password by using the "Update Profile" option.
Permalink | Date Modified: 2017-05-28)