Help: PDF Downloads
Choose a help category, or go through the list of topics and answers below
Cannot open a PDF file I downloaded
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader. ...
- Uninstall the current Adobe Reader you have installed
- Download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- It is preferable not to open the file inside the browser window. Save the file to your desktop. Open the file afterwards directly with Adobe reader.
- Make sure the PDF file downloaded completely.
- For various other problems related to opening, viewing or printing PDF files, we suggest you visit the Adobe site for solutions: http://www.adobe.com/support/reader/
If none of the above resolve your issue, please complete an Error Report form, so we can look into the problem.(Permalink | Last Updated: 2012-01-24)
Search in Site Help...
Write us:First Fruits of Zion
PO Box 649
Marshfield, MO 65706-0649
Call/Fax us:Telephone +1 417 468 2741
Toll-free 800 775 4807
Fax 417 468 2745
Contact us by Email
To contact any of our departments by email, please complete this form.